Sunday, April 10, 2011

BACK.

Yes I'm back.
I bet nobody cares anyway since no one will be reading.
After 3 months of isolating away from this page, I've decided to starting blogging again because I feel there is a need to start expressing myself. If not, I wouldn't even know what I want and how I feel. I think I lost myself for a very long time. Time to get back!:)

SYF has just ended and there will a huge amount of free time after school. I mean it. I wasn't appreciating it until recently. If I can do this much while having band everyday, I'm confident to do well with my studies. Seriously. Not that I've done well for the previous term, but I know where I stand:) Yes, this year is gonna to be super important and all the teachers are pushing us all the way. Now reading backwards and I feel cocky, haha. It's time to plan for mugging...

Back to SYF, that day was a huge dramatic day for me. In just a day and I felt excited, nervous, depressed, disappointment, satisfied..... I cried my heart out, to the max. While waiting for the result to be announced, I recalled our performance and had a feeling that we'll get a silver. True enough, we got it. At first, I was calm. But then I recalled the promise we made to each other and ourselves, that we must get a gold. We let ourselves down, devastated. St. Patrick was just in front of us and celebrating their success. Ok, they are like the salt on our wounds. It's not their fault anyway, but I just can't endure how they look. This is jealousy.

Third day since SYF, feeling contented after listening to the recording. Who gives the hell to gold anyway?! I realised you don't have to attain a gold to be a good band, it's just a glorious cover. Knowing Mr Wong is actually proud of us, it is equivalent to having a gold:D Westwood concert band has finally made quality music right from our hearts! True musicians do it, don't they?^^

No comments: