Friday, April 22, 2011

When you thought you know yourself well, actually not.

Time to get my fingers moving on the keyboard! I've always miss the feel of having a sudden gush of thoughts & ideas coming out to blog. My brain is shrinking out after syf, because I thought I need a rest, so I got lazy.... Nevertheless, studying is my top priority for now. Beginning to switch my mind into study mood soon.

I don't know what I'm going to do in my future. Shit. Being a teacher seems absurd to me. Businesswoman? Event Planner? Engineer? Designer? It's hard to choose, because it may be my lifetime career and I have to decide carefully. My heart goes for art, but to be practical I have to choose business. If I choose art, I will probably take on jobs in museums and music-related ones. For business, there will be variation of jobs available, but very competitive. The lather earns more bucks...
ARGHHHHH!!!!

Okay, I run out of inspiration to blog today. Supposedly to be out with friends but they are all not free:( I got so bored, I actually stalked people online. Then I got jealous of their lives. This shows how low self esteem I have, but yeah. R.E.A.L.I.T.Y.

No comments: